Our website offers an extranet for business partners (Profiportal), a webshop, configurators and offer tools. To use these services, you may need to create a user account in some cases. When you create a user account and subsequently use it, we process:
- Information (such as your name and user name and your e-mail address) provided upon registration
- Information when you log in to the user account (e.g. login and password details)
Depending on the type of service you select, additional information may be required, such as your customer number. The information required for the provision of the service is marked accordingly. All other information is voluntary.
We process the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- Identification of you when you log in
- Provision of the services and information offered by the website or requested by you
- Management of your user account
- Communication with you
Unless exceptions apply within the services listed below, your personal data will be stored for as long as you use your user account. After deletion of your account, your personal data will be deleted within 6 months. If there are legal retention obligations or your personal data are required for legal action due to misconduct in the use of services or payment problems, this may result in us storing your personal data for longer. In such a case we will inform you accordingly.