Integrated wicket door
A wicket door creates access to the garage without having to open the garage door. The wicket door is the perfect alternative if there is no room for the side door in addition to the up-and-over garage door. This prevents heat loss as it is not necessary to open the entire door to gain access. Wicket doors are always located in the middle of the door and can only be used with up-and-over garage doors using an electrical drive.
If you have a second access point to your garage, you can also plan a matching side door now. We offer matching solutions for all styles, surfaces and garages. If you do not have a second access point, a wicket door may be a practical alternative as the entire door does not have to be opened each time.
Side door equipment:
- Door leaf frames made of special hollow profile
- Filling made of galvanised steel panels or wood
- Door filling matches door
- With four-sided circumferential buffer seal
- Special lock: PC-prepared with lever/knob
- Also as 2-leaf variant at the bottom